• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filicudi solid - Add to brand

Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I've activated Filicudi Solid in Adobe Fonts and I can use it across Express projects. I can't add it to the brand feature in Express however. It shows up in other applications but not in the list to add fonts when creating or editing a brand. TIA.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind sharing if you get any errors while adding a Font to the Brand? Here is the link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/express/using/custom-fonts.html, which has all the information step by step regarding adding a Font to the Brand. Please check this link and write us back with any observations. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manmeet - No errors at all I just have a very limited selection of fonts... none of the activated fonts are showing up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @cmgap 

Under the Brand section of Adobe Express, the fonts available are limited. Also, they don't sync with the activated Adobe fonts; however, if you need any other third-party font for the brand, you can upload and use them.

Please refer to the community link and let us know if it helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/typekit-integration-on-adobe-express-brand/...

Thanks

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines