• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FREE ADOBE EXPRESS SAVED MY WORK BUT NOW IT'S GONE

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I labored over a poster and now in my account it has vanished.  I was able to create and save posters before but perhaps no longer.  Has anyone had this problem?  I do intend to pay for Adobe although it is rediculously slow but it's best there is so far with poster making.

Has anyone lost their saved work and was able to retreive it?  It would be so nice to update the poster rather than starting all over again.  Thanks!

Kathryn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kathryn, 

Sorry for the trouble. Can you please try logging in with the same email/user id under which you had all your projects and check if you can access them? We ask because your projects are tied to your login method. For example, if you create a project with a Facebook login, then access Creative Cloud Express with Google, you will effectively have made a new account with new/different projects. The same idea would apply if you logged in with two different Gmail addresses.

If that does not work then try duplicating the project and try again. Also, would you be able to try again on another network/wifi? Check if this works, if not then please send us the URL to that project so we can investigate it. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines