• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frustrating to use lately!

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Express at least 3 times a week for creating posts for clients. Lately, I'm reconsidering continuing to use though because the autosave function really slows down my workflow. Every time it's saving whatever I have selected gets unselected and I often have to start from a few steps back. Very frustrating! Adobe please do something about this soon! I don't think it has to save so often? This never happened back in spark app days.

Also, the layers function seems funky. I used to be able to select items from the main view no matter the order of layers. The order of layers isn't represented in the image you're working on which messes with the brain. If the item is back, say behind the main photo, then it shouldn't be visible -- giving the user a clue that they need to move the item up within the layers view.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jaise,

Sorry for the experience; this shouldn't be happening. Would you mind telling us which platform are you working on (Android/iOS/WebApp)? Have you tried switching to a different internet connection? Ensure that you're using a stable internet connection.

If you're working on WebApp, you may try clearing cache/cookies & disabling any plugins or extensions installed on the browser. If working on a mobile device, make sure your device is running on its latest OS and try reinstalling the app. 

And,

Thanks for sharing feedback concerning the layer function. If you want to share for others to upvote, you can submit your feedback here, too.

Let us know how it goes,

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a brand new Mac studio so I'm wired for speed to be sure.
I'm using chrome and am on the updated version of Monterey OS. I do have extensions installed so I can try that but I just saw the option to install the app and I"ll give that a try and see if it's better. Thanks for the quick reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've got exactly the same problem! Things that I could do in 20 minutes are now taking hours and hours because of the autosave function. My designs have many many layers with lots of effects and filters on them, and I am forever waiting for the autosave to finish to carry on the work. It's seriously making me reconsider this software, which was once so incredibly easy to use for someone who is not proficient on the more powerful Photoshop or Illustrator programs.

Please Adobe, give us the option to turn off autosave, or turn off additional functionalities like the font recommendation dialogue (I don't need recommendation for fonts, my brand has it's own fonts already!!). Bring back the speed!!!

Also running a brand new mac, running the app, and wired high-speed connection. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines