Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Ghost image on pdf exports

New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export using pdf I have an image on the export that is not on the design within adobe creative cloud express. The image was one I uploaded and then resized and moved, but on the pdf export it is like the upload is still there. It doesn't show up if I export as a jpg. Anyone know what's going on and how I can fix it? 

Thanks! 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Will,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. I'm not able to understand the issue when enough to try to recreate it with the details you've provided. Would it be possible to explain in more detail the steps you went through when encountering the issue? I tried uploading an image to project, resizing, moving, deleting it, and then downloading the image as a PDF but I don't see any kind of ghost image.

I wondered about these things in relation to the issue:

• Which version of the Creative Cloud Express was the project created in (computer, mobile app Android/iOS)?
  • Which type of template did you use when starting the project?
  • What steps did you go through the save as PDF. Did you save the project as PDF or use a quick action?
  • Would it be possible to share a screen shot of the resulting ghost image in the PDF or attach the PDF as well as provide more detailed instructions on the steps necessary to try to reproduce the issue?

Thanks,

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines