Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google Chrome closes itself after Adobe Express freezes

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am using Adobe Express since a while, but today, I have no idea what is happening, Adobe Express (that I use on the Chrome browser on PC) started to have some black screens on one of my project , and then at a moment, the screen just froze and Chrome closed by itself, which is very annoying, even more when you know that the the website is always very laggy (1-2 FPS while other websites can run at 50-60 FPS)...

I don't know how you can help me, but some pieces of advices can be very useful for me and for all the people who have the same error as me 🙂

Thanks and have a nice day

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happened a second time today, and Chrome doesn't want to reopen all the tabs that were open. Thanks the Adobe devs for having created a very-very-very-very-optimized website 🙄 and thanks Google chrome for not reopening my tabs... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

Sorry for the trouble. I hope this will help. Clearing browser cache and then logging in using a new "Incognito" (Chrome), "Private" (Safari), or a similar window. You can try signing out of the app and then signing back in. Try a different device as well. Try checking these things and report back with the screenshot. Thanks for your patience in resolving this problem. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines