• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP - Cannot use my flyers

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help, please! I have so many flyer projects for our school, that I have spent many hours working on for months. With the new update, almost every single flyer says it cannot be downloaded because it contains paid content. Some are easy fixes by just changing the font style and it works. For others, I have changed all font styles, etc. and it still says it has paid content that needs to be removed. How can I see what on the flyer is paid content or not so I can remove it? Why all of a sudden can I not download and use the flyers that worked just fine before? I'm so frustrated! 

TOPICS
Desktop Web , Exporting and Sharing , Image Editor , Quick Actions , Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Morning, 

I have having the same issue. How do you know what is free and what's paid content??? Looking at Youtube videos for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines