Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Creative Cloud Express anchor links, please

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'd like help with making all anchor links work correctly. I have followed the correct procedure as per youtube clip and also the directions an Adobe employee gave to another community member in December 2021, but for a number of my pages, about 10% of the anchor links don't work on each page, even though I follow the same procedure. Can you please suggest what's going on? Also.. is there a limit to how many links? 

Thanks in advance,

Suan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Susan,

Could you please confirm if you have followed the below steps in order to resolve this issue. The correct steps to generate and add anchor points are:

- Publish the page
- Generate the Anchor Point by clicking on the title on the published page
- Open the project in the project editor
- Add the anchor point link to the page
- Update the published Page by clicking on the Update option in the share window.

You may also follow this link to know more about the particular topic. If you still face any issue, kindly write us back with the screenshot of the error to get to the root cause of the issue. Also mention if you are using Creative Cloud Express on web or over the phone (iOS/Android). We will be looking forward for your response.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines