• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hindi font Creative Cloud Express

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I select + TEXT and type in Hindi, but when I play the slide the Hindi text is not visible. I have payed around with different themes and layouts, sometime the Hindi texts appears, but mostly it is invisible. When I click on the text box to edit, the Hindi font is still there? 

I've tried typing English text and another scripted language (Burmese), there is no problem with these fonts/texts.

I've attached a screenshot, slide 1 and 2 are duplicates, you can see in slide 1 there is text visible, but in slide 2 it is visible in the edit box. Slides 3 and 4 are test slides which are showing the text.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Thanks for bringing this to us, and sorry for the experience with the Creative Cloud Express. This shouldn't be happening. We could replicate the issue, and it is shared with our engineering team for review. Once we hear from them, we will update you. 

Also, as this release is just the beginning, we appreciate your patience and feedback to build this new app together! You may post your suggestions here to get more eyes.

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Thank you Amitej!
Enya

Enya Gannon (she/her)

*Program Education Officer*
Community Languages Schools Program (CLSP)
*Education and Project Officer*
Association of Community Languages Schools Inc.

*I acknowledge the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which
I live and work and pay my respect to Elders past, present and future.*

{For privacy, your contact details have been removed by the moderator}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have the same problem. When I paste Hindi text, major of the time it is invisible. What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines