• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I recover an account I just deleted?

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long story short, my web browser would not let me log out of my work email into my personal email to see all the projects I've been working on.  I tried deleting the work email so that it would let me log out of my work email and into my personal.  I guess the two were some how linked and now all my projects have been deleted. 

If anyone has any tips or tricks or a customer service number I can call or email that would be great!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Hi @Kaitlin28546863ua6x,

Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry you've accidentally deleted your account, as we know how frustrating it can be.

Please follow the steps here for the account recovery process.

Once you've recovered your account, you can continue to access your files and documents.

I hope that answers your question. If it does, kindly remember to "Like,"  and mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other community members who might stumble across the same issu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kaitlin28546863ua6x,

Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry you've accidentally deleted your account, as we know how frustrating it can be.

Please follow the steps here for the account recovery process.

Once you've recovered your account, you can continue to access your files and documents.

I hope that answers your question. If it does, kindly remember to "Like,"  and mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other community members who might stumble across the same issue locate the answer faster.

We appreciate your contributions to the Adobe Express community and are always here to help.

Many thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines