• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I download a poster?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A friend of mine made a poster in Adobe Express and shared the link with me. I have made some tweaks to the poster. I would like to download the poster (in PDF or PNG or some sort of format). When I press the "Download" button, and then "Start Download", nothing happens. I've tried creating a sample poster of my own and the same issue occurs. How do I download a poster?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ariel,

Welcome to the Adobe Express Community!!

Try using Adobe Express on a different browser or after clearing the cache/cookies of the browser you use. You can also try working on incognito/private browsing mode to check if that makes any difference.

Let us know how it goes!

Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

did you try it on the desktop Browser or on the Smartphone App? Try maybe after Amitej's workarounds if it works on the Smartphone. I just tried it on several Browsers and it works fine for me. Hope it helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can download the poster in Google Chrome, but not in Firefox or Safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines