Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't add Adobe Fonts to my Brand

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there any way can I select on my own what Adobe Fonts I would like to use on my brand? Because right now the only way I can add a custom font is by uploading it from my PC, but I would like to select my font family from Adobe Fonts.

I think this bug should be fixed by now since the same problem was also in Spark.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Elias,

Thanks for writing in and sorry for the trouble. Right now, unfortunately, we don't support this feature. It's something we are looking into though!

This release is just the beginning. We want to keep our community in the know and we already have a roadmap of upcoming features in the works. We appreciate your feedback and will let the team know about the idea. If you want to share for others to upvote, you can submit your feedback here, so that it gets more eyes.

Thanks,

Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines