• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't replace any photos in CC Express.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't replace photos on any of my existing projects. When I click the image and hit "replace" I get a Service Error message. No matter how many times I reload, I get the same error. And, I honestly don't even need an Adobe Stock photo. I have my own image I want to uplate, but I can't get past this error to do it.

Please help.

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 8.49.52 AM.png

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Hi, if it's working on a different network, we would suggest you please contact the IT admin in your organization and get the firewall settings checked. Let us know if that works.
Thanks,
Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Corina,

Sorry for the trouble. Could you please try clearing browser cache and then logging in using a new "Incognito," (Chrome), "Private" (Safari) or similar window. If those steps do not work, then try reinstalling the app. Signing out of the app, and then signing back in. Try checking these things and report back with any observations. Thanks for your patience in resolving this problem. 

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all of that before posting. None of it worked. I even created a brand new project just to test it, and I had the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CORINA5C47, sorry about that. Not what we want to hear. Have you tried reinstalling the app? Signing out of the app, and then signing back in? Try checking these things and report back with any observations. Thanks for your patience in resolving this problem.
Thanks,
Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CORINA5C47,

Did you try reinstalling the app? Also, Could you try again on the web app (https://express.adobe.com/sp/) and check if you facing the same issue? Lets us know, we are here to help.

Thanks,

Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am facing the issue on the web app. In fact, that's where I first encountered the problem and that is my main platform for using Creative Cloud Express. Refreshing, reloading, and changing web browsers has not solved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CORINA5C47, would you be able to try again on another network/wifi? 

Thanks,

Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed it on my personal device, which is on another network, and I can replace images. However, that's not a long-term solution. How I can get the it to work on my workplace network?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, if it's working on a different network, we would suggest you please contact the IT admin in your organization and get the firewall settings checked. Let us know if that works.
Thanks,
Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines