• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot edit my own project

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I created a very simple project with 4 images and some text. Then I tried to edit it, but I couldn't as it seems that contains elements with brand? The message in Spanish is as follows

"Este proyecto tiene elementos de marca personalizados"

Then I created a separate project just with the 4 images I used, just to check if any of them had that branded element. No issues, I can edit the project.

So I reached out someone of Support Team (chat) and he said that one of the elements I used has the brand "Alfonso"... but Alfonso is me! 

I'm completely lost. The project has just text and images without brand issues. But it is locked because it has my own brand 😞 I don't know what to do.

I would appreciate some help,

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind, I figured it out... The issue was the typography I used.

It would be nice if the app could warn you when you use typography that will lock your project.

I hope it helps,

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @alfonsomartinde,

Happy that you figured it out, but you can always see if the text, images, or videos are branded content if they have a little crown at the top of their borders. Meaning that they can only be accessed or used in a premium account of Adobe Expres. 

I hope that I answered your question or I gave help in some way.

Kind regards, 

Julius

- Julius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Julius, thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, it's not the case for fonts.

There is an option ono the interface that says "More fonts" which does not contain any crown or indicator of Premium feature. If you choose some of those fonts, then your file will be locked.

Please see the attached screenshots:

mas-fuentes-acceso.pngmas-fuentes-listado.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines