• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm not able to use the scheduler to post content on Facebook

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had no trouble connecting my instagraam business account witht the scheduler, but everytime I plan to post something on the facebook page I get the following message:

"As this technical issue is less common, our team will need to look into this to identify what went wrong".

I've tried to connect and reconnect a couple of times as suggested in a much older post, but that doesn't make any difference, even when I've been careful to follow the instructions in regards to connecting the facebook page. I'm not sure what to do or how to make it work - anyone had similar issues? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ChurchSoMeNinja,

Does this message pops up with a specific project or every scheduled project? If, its just one specific project, I'd recommend you check the Media Specifications of the project once. If that seems fine you can try again after clearing the cache/cookies of your browser or working in incognito/private browser mode.

Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been on every project thus far, regardless of it being video or images. I made sure to check the specifications for media, but I'll give it a go with clearing cache, cookies and trying incognito mode. I'll get back to you after the weekend on how that works. Thank you for the advice @Amitej S  

Kind regards. (and have a nice weekend)

ChurchNinja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,
The same problem happens to me with the same message at the time of posting. In my case, it happens when I schedule a post that contains a link. Adobe Express allows you to create a 'LINK PREVIEW' with a display image and description so that it all works as a link.
I have tried the incognito tab and clearing the cache/cookies and it still shows the same error. Can you help me? thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines