Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to edit a glideshow i created a year ago and can't find it in my account

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help? 

I made this a year ago https://express.adobe.com/page/bHiGMyxagfzEm/?ref=https%3A%2F%2Fexpress.adobe.com%2Fpage%2FbHiGMyxag...

I  want to edit and change it. I don't know where to find it.

I had a free account; looks like I still have one, so I logged in and it just says "no recent documents". I don't know where to look for it; am I just out of luck and have to create a new one? If so I'd like ot delete the old but again don't even know how to find it. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Rebecca24954341uezc 

Thanks for reaching out. This shouldn't be happening; we apologise for the experience.

Ideally, the projects remain with the Adobe id on which they were created; the user only has to log in using the same method as before.

Could you follow the mentioned steps and see if that makes things work?

• Try using a different login method. (the projects are tied to the login method. For example, if a user creates a project with a Facebook login and then accesses Adobe Express with Google, it will effectively have made a new account with new/different projects. The same idea would apply if you logged in with two different Gmail addresses. )
  • Try accessing from a different device; if you are on your phone, test from a computer or vice versa or test from another computer.
  • Try accessing from several different browsers & their private/incognito modes (Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox, etc.)

We are here to help. Let us know about the observations.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines