• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Quality Concerns with Adobe Express Scheduler - Why 1980px Width on LinkedIn and How to Fix?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I hope this message finds you well. I am encountering a problem with the Adobe Express Scheduler, where the chosen images for social media posts are being automatically scaled to 1980px in width, as stated on the Adobe Express Help page. However, according to a LinkedIn size guide, the optimal width for LinkedIn posts is 1080px.

I would like to understand why Adobe Express is scaling the images to 1980px and if there is a way to maintain the quality of the images while using the Scheduler feature. I would greatly appreciate any information or suggestions on this matter.

Thank you!
Dirk

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for the confusion here.

The character and media limits guidelines for LinkedIn are derived from the API criteria set by LinkedIn that we must follow to use it. Adobe does not influence these guidelines.

I hope that answers your question. If it does, kindly remember to "Like,"  and mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other community members who might stumble across the same issue locate the answer faster.

We appreciate your contributions to the Adobe Express community and are always here to help.

Many thanks,
~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines