• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Graphic Editor, Right Hand Navigation Settings are Empty

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I work for a University that is partnered with Adobe, and I offer workshops for our faculty in using Adobe applications. I recently was giving a workshop on Adobe Creative Cloud, and one of the participants was having an issue where in the Graphics Editor interface of Adobe Creative Cloud Express, when she clicked on any of the right-hand navigation options (Colors, Animation, Background, Resize, Design) she was seeing no settings, just a blank pane. After the workshop, we tested several solutions, but nothing worked. I even tried signing in with a free Adobe account, assuming that she may have logged in using a personal Adobe account and not her University account, but I still couldn't recreate the issue. Is there a reason why this person would be experiencing this? Can't seem to find anything online, though it is also hard to describe the problem. Is this simply a bug? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brian,

I haven't heard of this exact issue before but if I was to guess I'd suspect it might be related to browser security settings or third party browser add-ons or extensions, especially given it occurred with a free account too. Some things I'd test next if you have the opportunity

• Test in different browsers
  • Test in incognito or private browsing mode
  • Test using a different internet connection
  • Try using the non-working account on a different computer

These would help narrow down the issue.

Best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines