• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insert Photoshop GIF into Express Web Page

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I made a presentation (Web Page) in Adobe Spark / express and would like to insert a moving graphic (organization chart).
I made the animated graphic in Photoshop and saved it as a GIF. In Adobe Spark / express, I cannot select a GIF for "Upload photo". I don't want to include a video but an animated GIF. I tried Adobe Portfolio briefly, there I can upload this GIF. What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Hi there, 

Thanks for writing in and sorry for the trouble. Right now, unfortunately, we don't support this feature. This release is just the beginning. We want to keep our community in the know, so on a regular basis, we’ll share sneak peeks into upcoming features. We welcome your continued feedback– we’re building this new app together! Please feel free to submit your feedback here, so that it gets more eyes. 

Thanks,

Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thanks for writing in and sorry for the trouble. Right now, unfortunately, we don't support this feature. This release is just the beginning. We want to keep our community in the know, so on a regular basis, we’ll share sneak peeks into upcoming features. We welcome your continued feedback– we’re building this new app together! Please feel free to submit your feedback here, so that it gets more eyes. 

Thanks,

Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, just read this thread and was wondering has support for this feature since been updated? I'm trying upload some gifs I have made to an Express webpage and also an Express presentation. Gif is still not available as an option in upload photo, so I assume not... Or is there another technique I can use? Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to the above request, I'd like an update. I'm trying to create a newsletter, which uses a gif as a heading, and I can't. It seems like a relatively simple feature for Adobe Express to be missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's almost 2024 and this feature is not here, I am doing a school project but it requires an outside GIF to look good. Please tell me if this feature ever appears!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines