• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Introducing Adobe Creative Cloud Express

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Express is here!Creative Cloud Express is here!Over the years, we’ve learned so much from the community of creators who use Adobe Spark. Everyone — from students to social media creators to small businesses to knowledge workers to professional photographers — is a creator. As everyday creators, we know you are wearing multiple hats and are often short on time, resources, or design skills to make content that stands out. You are looking for tools that help you easily make and share unique and beautiful content, including social media posts and stories, and marketing materials like logos, flyers, banners and more without complexity.

We want to make it possible [more...]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use creative cloud express to become a social media manager for my clients, and serve them content that I make on my licensed machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Tanmay5E6F,

Yes, you can, Adobe Express offers now a Content Scheduler where you can schedule your post on any of your social media accounts and at the same time you can create graphics from thousands of free templates that can surely helps you on your projects.

I hope that I answered your question or I gave help in some way.

Kind regards, 

Julius

- Julius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines