• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invite to Collaborate Not Working

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to invite a client to collaborate with me on a template but they cannot access it via my invite. I've gone to Share > Invite > Entered in their email addresses, but ti doesn't work. Can someone please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anna, 

Thanks for reaching out to us; sorry for your experience with the Creative Cloud Express. This shouldn't be happening. I'd like to inform you when an email id is added from the "Invite to" option, an email is sent to the invitee with a link that says "Start Collaborating". Clicking on this link redirects the invitee to the Creative Cloud Express page then the invitee has to click on the bell icon in the top right corner to approve the invitation. Once the user approves it, the page redirects to the project or they can go to the "Shared with You" tab from the "Projects" option in the sidebar to access that project.

Note: You may also ask your colleagues to log in to Adobe Express using the same email id on which the invitation is sent. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines