• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with adding media to a post in scheduler

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use the adobe express scheduler. I successfully connected my FB and Insta accounts and also managed to load the media (e.g. a Insta Post Image), however when I press "add to post" it keeps on loading and nothing happens. It looks like it got stuck. Does anbody know what the issue is and how to solve it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sabine23681370lfh9 

I hope this will help. Clearing browser cache and then logging in using a new "Incognito" (Chrome), "Private" (Safari), or a similar window.  You can try signing out of the app and then signing back in. Try a different device as well. Try checking these things and report back with the screenshot. Thanks for your patience in resolving this problem.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue. Unfortunately the following troubleshooting steps have not resolved it. I have tried importing pngs, jpgs, and limiting to one per upload.

I have also tried this using multiple computers and three different wifi networks.

Really disappointed I use this feature so much in my work. Hope Adobe fixes soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started searching for a social media scheduler so I was excited to use the Adobe version when I found it especially since it seemed so simple. I've been having the same issue. I can't believe it's been going on for so many days now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing for me, I am very disapointed, it's been almost a week and we cannot upload any media (neither from project nor from device upload). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can confirm this is still an issue.
I did all these steps with a support staff connected directly to my PC after getting in touch via support chat.
He did all these things himself after having already asked me to do them (but that's fine, it's his job to doublecheck) he downloaded logs from chrome and everything. He said I would be updated via email about this situation, but nothing so far. This conversation was on the 29th of September.
I have found a workaround with limited use which is via the schedule button shown on the attached image. For this, you need to create a project with the image for your post since you can't add media to the post directly. However, I cannot schedule a post with multiple images for IG for example, as I did so many times via the scheduler when it was working properly. (The last time I scheduled something without having this problem was on the 23rd of September)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines