• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It won't let me publish!

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a video with my class, where we used our own images or free images from the internet. It won't allow me to download or publish anything because it's saying I have a licensed Adobe Spark photo in it. I don't have ANY from Adobe Spark. How can I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using an Adobe application to create or edit the video? If so, let us know what it is so this can be moved to the proper forum. Otherwise, we'll probably try you out in the Adobe Creative Cloud Express forum, which is what Spark has been renamed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps one of the "free" images was a Spark image that somebody had posted on the internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - beware of any site offering collections of "free" stuff of any kind. Often they are collected by people with no respect for copyright, and can get you in trouble. Some people actually believe that if it's on the internet it has no copyright, so they just share away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I completely agree. I got everything off Pixabay, though, so that can't be it. Even when I took all images out, it wouldn't let me download or publish. I think it got corrupted somehow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines