• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries no longer work in Creative Cloud Express

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was excited to build a shared library for my team, but after about two days of playing around to set things up I can no longer get them to pull up in Creative Cloud Express. The library items still show in my other Adobe Desktop apps.

I just get an error message that says "We're sorry an error has occured. Try reloading the page." I've tried the advice of clearning the cache and using private/icognito mode with no luck. This would be a great set up for our team if it could work. Any other suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelle, 

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. As I understand the issue, you cannot add other collaborators to work together in your library. When exactly do you get this error message? Since when have you been seeing this issue? Did you try switching the internet connection which you're using? Please ensure you have a stable internet connection. Try re-adding the member to check if that makes any difference. Let us know if that works.

Regards,
Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s not exactly what is happening. I can’t even view my Libraries. When I click on the Libraries icon from the left menu it just gives me an error and won’t load. Worked fine for three days or so and then just stopped. I can still see my libraries in apps like Photoshop, etc, but they will not load in Creative Cloud Express. And yes I have tried multiple different wifi connections and they are solid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michelle, 

Thanks for writing us back. Is it possible you log in with a different account, perhaps by using a social log-in instead of an Adobe ID, and the social channel is associated with a different email than the Adobe ID?

Regards

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines