• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library items not accessible

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Express and am trying to view a library I created. When I click the Libraries tab on left toolbar, it lists the libraries I have created (simple color swatches). When I click on a library expecting to see my library, however, what I get is a window that says "Start adding to your library" (see screenshot). I am not sure why my library would not show up here automatically and is only prompting for me to add content and not showing my swatches. Do color swatches not work with Express? How do I see my library assets?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

According to the following page from the online Adobe Express User Guide, Adobe Express supports assets in CC Libraries that are JPG, PNG, SVG, GIF, PNG, PSD & AI file types. It doesn't appear to support color swatches:

However, you could add an asset to a CC Library that contains the color you want. Then, when you want to use that color, you can sample it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the following page from the online Adobe Express User Guide, Adobe Express supports assets in CC Libraries that are JPG, PNG, SVG, GIF, PNG, PSD & AI file types. It doesn't appear to support color swatches:

However, you could add an asset to a CC Library that contains the color you want. Then, when you want to use that color, you can sample it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much for the helpful answer Myra, I didn't see that anywhere in my searching. That would definitely be a great feature to support as libraries work with swatches outside of Express, so the expectation is they would be there. Until then your workaround seems like a good one. Thanks again for taking the time to help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're very welcome. 🙂

You might post your feature request to the Uservoice page for Adobe Express and for CC Libraries. That's where the product teams will see it:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where does it say that on the page you linked, I am not seeing it.  Furthermore, does that mean I can't access my cc library videos within express?  Even if those videos were licensed from adobe stock?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines