Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

License issue prevents project from opening

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning, I tried to open a project that I had been working on just last week, but I got this error message:
This project contains licensed Adobe Stock images that you do not have a license to use.

Even though I should have a license to use those, that's fine. I'm happy to remove the images in question and replace them with something else. The problem is that I can't even open the project to delete/replace the images. Please help.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @CORINA5C47,

I was curious if you chose the Adobe Express 30-day free trial version. 

You can try duplicating that project and working on the new one. You can also try working on a different browser or after clearing the cache & cookies of your browser to check if that makes any difference. 

Do let us know about your observations.

Best

Amitej

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a fully paid version of adobe with all apps/features.

When I duplicate the project, I get the exact same error message. I tried it in a different browser, on a different computer, and I got the same message. I finally just decided to recreate the design in a brand new file and use all different images since I didn't know which one was causing the issue.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines