• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License issue prevents project from opening

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning, I tried to open a project that I had been working on just last week, but I got this error message:
This project contains licensed Adobe Stock images that you do not have a license to use.

Even though I should have a license to use those, that's fine. I'm happy to remove the images in question and replace them with something else. The problem is that I can't even open the project to delete/replace the images. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @CORINA5C47,

I was curious if you chose the Adobe Express 30-day free trial version. 

You can try duplicating that project and working on the new one. You can also try working on a different browser or after clearing the cache & cookies of your browser to check if that makes any difference. 

Do let us know about your observations.

Best

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fully paid version of adobe with all apps/features.

When I duplicate the project, I get the exact same error message. I tried it in a different browser, on a different computer, and I got the same message. I finally just decided to recreate the design in a brand new file and use all different images since I didn't know which one was causing the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am having this same problem. Is there a fix?? It won't let me duplicate the project. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Faaiza28652496nex8

Hi I have premiumn access via my institution. I used Adobe Express to makea  project - took several hours. Now I am locked out and it says I don't have  license to open/duplicate it etc. How can I access the Project to remove anything that I'm not able to use - it was only one template for a contents page anyway!! I would be happy to remove. 

How can I address this please, and how do I speak to an actual employee from Adobe to access support, rather than being sent round in circles?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Faaiza,

I've shared the details you shared of the social platform with the team; as it is being worked on, could you once try signing out of all devices and then back in to check if that resolves this error?

Do let us know about your observations here!

Thanks!

~Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Amitej S 

No, unfortuantely that has not helped. It's the same message. 

I'm wondering if it is because I am on a education premium package rather than a individual one? I only used a template though, I'm quite sure - no photos at all. 

Do you have any idea how long it could take to look into this? I have a deadline for this work. 

Thank you 

Faaiza 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Also an edu account. I only used the templates that were available to me. All images are mine, so it has to be a template I used for one of the pages (9 total pages).  Glad to remove it, but I have lost access to hours of work. Why did adobe let me even use the template? Very frustrating.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just so everyone is aware, after doing some research within the "support" community, this issue has been going on for almost a year. They've clearly done little to nothing to actually resolve this. Don't get your hopes up. I'm moving on to a different editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well spotted. It's very frustrating. I have switched to Canva and it's free, not glitchy and I far prefer it as an amateur designer!

Sent from Outlook for Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was never able to get it to open. I just recreated the design. I didn't have time to keep trying to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a .edu user and experiencing the same issue, as is this user: I can't open my Adobe Express Project because of A... - Adobe Support Community - 13641422

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines