Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Limited licence Adobe stock On CC express

Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! I am a social media manager and I deal with several clients, with my company we bought the premium version of CC express. I have a doubt, what is meant by this FAQ:

For assets in the standard collection that are not part of the free collection, we have created a new license type called Limited License: Creative Cloud Express. With this license, Creative Cloud Express users: They can use the asset within the Creative Cloud Express app. They can integrate the asset into their Creative Cloud Express projects and publish or download their projects for use outside the Creative Cloud Express app. They cannot download, export, or share the asset as a standalone file. They cannot use the asset as a standalone file outside of the Creative Cloud Express app. 

What is meant? Can I download the image with the crown that I download in the CC express project and use it safely for the web and social networks of my customers only if I integrate it in a project on CC express? Can't I use it if I take it like this without any significant changes and put it on social media or on the web? Or do I have to buy the extended license in order to still be able to use it on social networks and on the web even if it is integrated in the CC express project?

moreover, the account created and invoiced is in the name of the company representative, while the user of the created projects is an operator and inserts these projects on Facebook in his own name or not with the company name to which this account is associated. is this a mistake? or should the project be entered on the web in the name of the account used and not with the name of the operator who should have his account with the project transferred through a company account?

sorry for the monologue, but i don't know if i'm working well with this app
TOPICS
Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello everyone! I am a social media manager and I deal with several clients, with my company we bought the premium version of CC express. I have a doubt, what is meant by this FAQ:

For assets in the standard collection that are not part of the free collection, we have created a new license type called Limited License: Creative Cloud Express. With this license, Creative Cloud Express users: They can use the asset within the Creative Cloud Express app. They can integrate the asset into their Creative Cloud Express projects and publish or download their projects for use outside the Creative Cloud Express app. They cannot download, export, or share the asset as a standalone file. They cannot use the asset as a standalone file outside of the Creative Cloud Express app. 

What is meant? Can I download the image with the crown that I download in the CC express project and use it safely for the web and social networks of my customers only if I integrate it in a project on CC express? Can't I use it if I take it like this without any significant changes and put it on social media or on the web? Or do I have to buy the extended license in order to still be able to use it on social networks and on the web even if it is integrated in the CC express project?

moreover, the account created and invoiced is in the name of the company representative, while the user of the created projects is an operator and enters these projects on Facebook in their own name and not with the company name to which this account is associated. is a mistake? or must the project be entered on the web in the name of the account used and not with the name of the operator, having the project transferred through a company account?

sorry for the monologue, but i don't know if i'm working well with this app

can someone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines