• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Limited license adobe express

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am printing cards made in adobe express on which i attach a hand made bracelet to sell. I use images from adobe express on that card. Can i legally use these images ( assets ) with the limited license from adobe express. The license page of the website says i can use it when they buy it because of the bracelet and not for the asset. I am selling the bracelet and the card is just a nice wrapping tool.

ty in advanceMy project-1 (22).png

TOPICS
Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Yes, you got that right.  You can use the Images from Adobe Express without any license. Let us explain more about the free trial and features. Adobe Express is available for free with thousands of templates, Adobe Stock photos, Adobe Fonts, design assets, quick actions, and amazing features. Everything in the free plan plus: All premium templates and design assets. Over 20,000 licensed Adobe Fonts, curved type, grids, and font pairs. The entire collection of over 160 million royalty-free Adobe Stock collection* photos. The free trial applies only to plans signed up for on the web and mobile using express.adobe.comadobe.com, or through a phone agent.

Here is the link: https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/faq-free-trial.html to give you more information about the free trial and version. Feel free to write us back if you still have any questions. 

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines