• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loading and creating lag please help

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Express with my students to create digital artwork and document there learning thru learning journals. 

This week anytime we have tried to use Adobe Express to work on collages or artwork there has been horrible wait times, and lag for the program. 

The students are using brand new chromebooks. and we have 2 instances where the chrome books have shut off because they were thinking to hard. According to IT we have good wifi speed. So I am reaching out to see if anyone has suggestions to help with this issue. I also notice that after hours there are no issues. I am trying to problem solve and I am wondering if the Adobe servers have been having any issues or if it is all on our end.  Please help 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi April,

It seems strange to me that it would work fine after hours but that you would see these significant delays when the whole class is accessing the site during the day. It seems like this could be some kind of bandwidth limitation despite IT saying you have high speed access.

Some things that might be worth testing

• Run a speed test from one of the machines both during the slowness and afterhours to see if you get the same result https://www.speedtest.net/
  • Test with a different computer other than the Chromebooks when the slowness is occuring on the school network
  • Test the Chromebooks on a non-school network to see if the Adobe Express slowness persists using a different internet connection.

These are just some ideas for some comparitive testing but they might help narrowing down the issue.

Best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines