• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Losing font when saving as a PDF

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had no problem in the past, but the last couple of days my Diesel Font (which I paid for) has stopped working when I convert to a PDF. Anyone know a work around?

Here's what the project looks like in Creative Cloud Express and after I download it as a PDF...

New Project (6).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope this will help. Clearing browser cache and then logging in using a new "Incognito" (Chrome), "Private" (Safari), or a similar window. Projects should be available usually afterward. You can try reinstalling the app, signing out of the app, and then signing back in. Try checking these things and report back with any observations. Thanks for your patience in resolving this problem.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! That didn't work, but I've found a workaround for now. I rarely create PDFs through CCE, but do throw quick projects together occasionally...I think Windows 11 may be my culprit...hahaha!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines