• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low quality pictures

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I really love the new Creative Cloud Express, but i have a problem with the quality of the exported files.

quality-problem.jpg

I have a layer with a PNG in high quality. And a logo also in PNG. In the editor everything looks perfect but when I export to JPG or PNG, it looks terrible. Saw teeth and low quality. In CANVA I use the same assets and it looks sharp. What is the problem?

This is the document.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eusebio,

Glad you are loving Adobe Creative Cloud Express and sorry for the trouble. We can get this checked.

Would you be able to clear cache and try again with the incognito/private mode on the browser you are using? Let us know if this works, if not, we will dive deeper.

Thanks,

Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Saquib. I just try with Firefox and Chrome... same result. Low quality export. Thanks for your help. Try the link to the document and see yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the link and granting the access. It looks like there is some problem.

Could you please send us the URL to that project so we can investigate it? The attached screenshot pointed out the URL we mentioned. Please copy and paste the URL so we can avoid typos when investigating.

Thanks,

SaquibURL.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get to the bottom of this issue, would you mind following the below steps for us? Sorry, it seems a bit complicated, but this will help our developers get to the root of the issue.

1) Navigate here: https://monocle-us-east-1.cloud.adobe.io/ (we recommend you use Chrome as a browser)

2) If you are having a problem with a Post, please click "Post" from the left menu. If Page or Video, click the respective option.

3) Click the troublesome project (please click the project itself, not the checkbox)

4) Select the Export all versions checkbox below the Export button

5) Hit "Export" to download the file, and then attach it to this ticket/email

If you are not able to see the Export all version check box, please hold the Alt/Opt key down when clicking the Export button to download all versions.

Note: if "Export" doesn't seem to do anything, please ensure popups aren't blocked. An icon will show up to the right of the address bar of your browser that is blocking popups.

Thanks,

Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you have the exported file.
https://www.file.io/download/Nt3XqByELNHb  (i can't attach zip files here).

I see the problem here.

This PNG image in "original" size looks fine. But in the other sizes appear with low quality.

Captura 15-12-2021-16-21-49.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the file. Also, could you try using the "original" size of the image and let us know if it works?

Thanks,

Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use this file, but when i export to JPG or PNG the system generate a compressed version that looks very bad. If i export to PDF... looks great !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you have the original asset in PNG and SVG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And here you have the exported files. PNG, JPG and PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your patience. We are still investigating but the best option we have for now is resizing the shapes in the editor (you may need to play around to see what sizes export correctly) or resizing the entire canvas size in the editor.  Going larger will help you get the better quality which will scale down using something else - something like the "Resize" quick action from the home page. Thanks^Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there any progress on a solution for the low quality PNG exports? It has been 8 months and I am still seeing this problem. The export to PDF produces sharp images. Adobe has been constantly delivering new features into this app, but it is frustrating that a basic critical capability has not been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines