• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Maximum poster size in Express

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased Express, primarily for designing posters.  In Resize, I try to change the project size to 24" x 36" but the field defaults to a size range of .17 to 20 inches.  How can I specify a size larger than 20" x 20" ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Curtis25219562kn09 ,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd like to inform you that, currently, 20x20 inches is the largest project size available in Adobe Express. However, you can directly let our engineering team know about your requirements by putting up a feature request at https://bit.ly/expressuser

We know everyone uses features differently & we want to empower you to keep making awesome content, so please consider sharing your feedback.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too need to make 24 x 36 sized graphics.  I guess that's why everyone uses Canva.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the resize feature improved to greater than 20" or still there is limitation size range of .17 to 20 inches ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No the resize is still till 20 and this is the such a simple thing to priovide and yes @Amitej S  , that is why everyone uses CANVA. I am very disappointed in adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines