• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menus in express

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to get menus when designing a scrolling webpage... they are gone and I cannot change the size of the type. It's probably really obvious but I've wasted a lot of time trying to find this feature. If I open other templates the menus are there...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The menus that are available for formatting type are different in a web page project than they are in a post project. In a web page project, you can change the theme to set text using a different font. If you want to customize the font, then you can create a brand. You don't really get the option of changing the font size in a web page project, but you can apply H1, H2, quotes, ordered list, unordered list, bold, and italic styling; add a hyperlink; and set paragraph justification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

did these issues go away or are there any Updates?

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines