• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Microphone no longer records my narration/virtual assistant can't help

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have had a terribly frustrating past two days trying to record my voice narration in a video I am trying to create. I should mention that my Blue Yeti microphone works just fine in Teams meetings. So it's not that. But when I try to add voice narration to my video, I get crickets. (Actually I get no sound at all.) I've been back and forth with the virtual assistants who are long on ideas but short on solutions. It's not trying a different browser (tried them all). It's not enabling/allowing access to the mic; been there, did that, doesn't make a difference. I've also gone into Windows settings and done all that business. Nothing helps or changes the situation. Nor is the first time that this has happened; it seems to happen regularly, unfortunately. I've created 3 or 4 videos in Spark and then 2-3 videos in ACCE, so I have done this a number of times. Sometimes I have trouble, sometimes I don’t. In the past, when I had trouble with the mic, I was able to sleuth it out with help from the virtual assistant. This time seems different. It seems like ACCE has fallen and can't get up (or I can't). This shouldn't be this difficult. Before I finally give up on ACCE, does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks in advance ....     

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties; this shouldn't happen.

Have you tried connecting Mic to a different port on your device, or could you try working with another mic if that makes any difference? Have you tried rebooting your device?

What browser are you working on? Also, Could you check if the browser you're working on has access to the Mic?

If you're on Chrome then go to Settings > Privacy & Security >Site settings > Microphone.

Ensure that the option 'Sites can ask to use your microphone' is selected & also ensure Express.adobe.com isn't under 'Not allowed to use your microphone' as shown in the screenshot.

AmitejSandhu_0-1653430728768.png

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all that. No joy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bruce5ED7  Would you mind checking this link once: Microphone Test - Check Your Mic With Our Online Tool | OnlineMicTest, so we could check if it's a hardware issue, browser or application issue? 

Do try it on multiple browsers and also in incognito mode.

Please share the findings with us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I've tried it with multiple browsers, and in incognito mode.

These were suggested by the Adobe team before.

The problem is on your end. In fact, I sometimes -- although not always -- get a message something like "oops, something went wrong" when I try to record.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines