Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi Design Posting to various social platforms

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys, 

I'm new to the Adobe Express Suite, but finding it really useful so far.

What I'm trying to figure out is, when I create a post I am able to make multiple pages and re-size them (i.e. one to fit Insta, one to fit FB, one to fit Pinterest) so I have one post with say 3 pages that match to fit the correct platforms.

Is there a quick way that I'm missing that means I can schedule these posts to the right platforms at once?

i.e. The Instagram size will post to instagram, FB to FB, Pinterest to Pinterest?

I'm confused as to why you can add multiple pages if it won't let you do this?

Help appreciated 🙂

Stephanie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Arbers Art House,

Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortionetly, we don't presently support this. However, we support publishing posts simultaneously from an Instagram business account connected to a Facebook business page.

We are continuously trying our best to improve Adobe express and find that it sounds like a fantastic feature idea. We welcome you to publish this here to gain more exposure from our community and developers.

Many thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines