• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Profiles for one Channel

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently manage a number of different linkedin Pages for different brands. We don't use any other social media channels. At the moment I am seemingly only able to add one LinkedIn Profile to the scheduler

I was wondering if there is scope in the future to allow multiple profiles to be added so I would be able to manage all of these from one location?

I already use the Adobe programs for a number of Marketing functions so this would be a very valuable improvement.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @DylanGraham, As of now, the scheduler can only connect to one account per social networking site.

We're working on adding more than one profile for each social media channel in the scheduler, LinkedIn too:) . We'll keep you posted as soon as an update is available, and we also appreciate your thoughts & patience as we work together to build this app.

~Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2023 Nov 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was over a year ago. Is there any progress on getting this added?  This was a core content cal feature before they were acquired. It shouldn't take over a year for this.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines