Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My peers are unable to access adobe express project when I invite them

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jessica27360099c9hg_0-1669763103063.png

I tried sending them an invite as well as having them request access but it will not let them access it or let me approve their request. This project has a deadline so this is very concerning, we all need to have access to this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jessica27360099c9hg, Could you try duplicating the project and inviting users to edit on the new one? Also, can you check if inviting them is an issue on every project or this particular one? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  My situation may be a little different.  The project I have is a duplicate of a share.  So, I'm resharing the duplicate to another account since I believe there is no way to transfer these projects directly.
The original project was published.  However, now the account has been closed.  The duplicate says that I am the owner. At this point, I don't know what went wrong in the process. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I have tried to share these projects with 3 different people. No luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a fix to this thanks to this thread. I was selecting my co-workers' emails from the drop-down autofill after starting to type them in. That was when I was getting the error. Turns out, it worked when I typed in the emails manually. They received invites and I was able to accept. Doesn't make any sense, but it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding Emily.  I tried that as well after I had posted this here. What happens is the user will get the invitation and try to accept it.  It'll try to load the project up. But give the error that I have attached.  I'm also the team admin and shared this with myself using another email address that was never used and struggle still.  So, I'm not really sure where the problem could lie. I would imagine simple email sharing would work. But at the moment, it's more complicated than it needs. 
We have already given up on this, I printed the projects to PDF and had the user recreate the projects on her account.  Luckily she still had all the images and the PDF helped with capturing text and formating she needs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, gotcha! Sorry to hear that - sounds like that issue runs deeper than mine. Best of luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am experiencing the same issue.  I have tried to send a request - she tries to access the link, but it says she doesn't have access. When she requests access, I get the same message you do when I try to accept on my end.  Is there anyone on Adobe's help team that can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines