• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My work reverted to old version

New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a flyer and and and made several edits of a few days. I finalized my edits and completed the flyer, but when i went back to it the next day,  most of my edits werent there. The flyer reveredted back to a few days before. 
How do i get this back?  I only have one log-in ,  so i dont think that is the issue. 

PLEASE HELP. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out; this isn't how Adobe Express is supposed to work. Most likely, it could have been caused by a bad internet connection and unfortunately, retrieving the older file with edits isn't possible; Adobe Express saves the changes in real-time.

To ensure that this doesn't happen again, could you provide us with some info? What platform were you working on & since when are you having this issue? Is it happening with a specific project or with all projects?

We are here to help.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was a specific  project. I was using the Creative Cloud to make a flyer.  

Immersing

Interestingly,  after I started a new project and recreated what I'd done before.  The original project started to reflect the correct version of the work that had been done. 

I completed the work,  on the new project. The cost was time to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue on several projects I've created, now it's to the point that I unfortunately have to continually export my projects regularly to at least have some sort of merged progress backup out of fear of it not returning. More frustrating than that is that it shows the latest progress on the selection screen, but when I select the project it reverts to much earlier progress and never loads the latest, which it shows in the preview. Definitely makes this app much less useful/reliable, especially for its potential benefit of using it for regularly updatable flyers/stories/posters etc.

I've used this on multiple devices, old and new, different brands, including my current Pixel 6 Pro. Definitely seems like a cloud issue rather than a device error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've experienced exactly the same problem working on a poster design. This is very annoying and a great waste of my time. Adobe really needs to address this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines