Last night when I opened my Adobe Express I saw a notice that I can no longer use it on Firefox - which is my main browser I ALWAYS use, and have to use Chrome (the other two options are out of the question). I am on a PC with Windows.
So I did - and found a completely different interface.
The huge issue however is that now I can't do quickly - or not at all - what I used to do in the previous version.
I need to do a simple collage of 2 uploaded photos saved as png transparent (no background)
1. I started the project with a random size template background.
2. Uploaded both photos and grouped them, and saved the project
3. I needed to resize it as the background was far too big. I was able to change the height, but the width remained unchanged, leaving my photo with a long background stripe on the right. I could not find a way to changed this as when I reduced the width in unlocked proportions, it would increase the height which is not what I want.
4. I downloaded that picture with the extra background on the right, planing to find a workaround to get rid of it, as I need my final photo now.
5. I modified that photo oon my computer and saved as a new jpg.
6. I uploaded this new photo and wanted to remove the background, as there was still some sticking out at the top (which is uneven).
7. well, for some strange reason, Adobe AI has removed one part of that photo as "background" just because the second part is a photo of me, so it decided that the logo part was not required. How on earth can I remove the background from my WHOLE photo, not what the AI thinks should remain and remove the rest?
could you someone please explain how can I simply upload my content and do with it what I want and not what Adobe AI allows me to do?
also - is there a descent online manual for adobe express? - the current version? or is everything left for people to guess?
I am not a guessing type - I need to have everything explained and shown to me in detail.
I was able to make the background transparent. But there is still an issue with the resizing.
At the first attempt, it did reduce the background., But it was still too big, so I tried to reduce it further - and it was locked in again.
I look forward to someone's help - also regarding the removal of part of my new photo (my logo) as a background.
ok it is clear now that this new version has bugs.
how to fix them?
how to resize the background? - key bug.