Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Notifications don't work in Adobe Express schedule

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I used notifications with the app to post on instagram, after few successful posts I don't receive notifications anymore so I miss all the scheduled posts

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aleguida, 

Let us check this out. When you cannot see notifications on your mobile device (iPhone in particular) - we recommend enabling all of the permissions for the Adobe Express app. You can do so by going to Settings, clicking on the Adobe Express app, and ensuring that all notifications are enabled. If you have all this done already and still have the issue, then reinstall the app and check if there are no pending updates on iOS from your side. Just check these and write us back with any observations. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've updated iOS and reinstalled the app, allowed all notifications but still I don't receive them from the Adobe Express app.

thank you

A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having a similiar issue except I receive notifications but when I click to publish, the post I scheduled on Adobe Express Schedule on my desktop doesnt appear on my app. Ive done everything possible and my content still doesnt show up on the app when I get notified to post to my Instagram account. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm now getting the notifications to publish the scheduled post (hurray) but, when I click on the message and the app opens, i see nothing but the general menu with all the templates. please help. I'm working for a big company and I cannot have this type of issue and no help at all 😞 thanks!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem! i miss to post this morning an already scheduled posts. i have all the notifications on the and the background refresh active! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also having issues with the push notifications. It seems like the app just isn't set up to support mobile scheduling in the same way our previous platform (LaterApp) did. I never receive notifications and instead receive the email letting me know the post was not successfully scheduled. 

Maybe Adobe could create a seperate app to manage scheduling? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines