• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old Spark posts will not open in Cloud Express

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says, I really need one of these saved projects but the file will not open. I can't download it either.

When I open it I just get the loading circle.

I've tried clearing my cache, opening in mobile, opening in incognito but this will not fix the error.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rhys,

Sorry for this. See: Troubleshooting: Previous Projects not opening in Creative Cloud Express - Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,
Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it does not. I've tried everything on that post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rhys,

Sorry that the post did not help. Still, that's very frustrating. I hope we can help you get back on track.

One thing that can work is signing out, then signing back in. Another is reinstallation of the app. Have you tried those things?

Other than that, is there any piece of information that we might not know? Are you operating with a standard Creative Cloud account? Are you operating within an educational or other institution? Are you working in an enterprise environment or anything? What more about your situation can you tell us? Anything? Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I've only ever used this program in a web browser & everytime I use it I have to sign back in.

My company (small game dev company) is paying for my account, not sure what plan I'm on but I only have access to Adobe Spark, or whatever the new name is.

Rhys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rhys,

OK, thanks for the added info. Helpful!

Is it possible to download, then sign in on the Creative Cloud Express app your company has given you, then log in to your browser version using the identical log in? That has been known to work.

If that still does not work, it may have something to do with the company's account migration from one version to another, which has been the case in 2 or 3 of the cases I've handled. We'd need you to contact our call and chat reps directly if that is the case.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines