Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

paragraph

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys!

I got a problem in Adobe Express. I just want to separate paragraphs but it's impossible. I'm not sure if I'm to incompetent or if this application is just the opposite of user-friendly. I tried every combination (Shift+space, ctrl+alt+space etc.) but none of them works. Why can't I just press space and then there is SPACE. 

Gebril29895335yy7o_1-1684170375064.png

Why can I only get space between those paragraphs by putting in anything? This makes no sense.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hadn't done much with paragraphs so I gave this a quick test. It behaves very similarly to most web text; it sees enter as one line break, but does not recognise two as a double-line break. Indeed, it tells us this with the small i information which brings up this info panel. 

thejanebradbury_0-1684218739192.png

My workaround would be to duplicate the text box for each line and align them as needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines