• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Per cell animation

Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to animate cell individually on mobile? 

e.g. I'm using the 3 row Instagram Stories template and I'd like the photo in each cell to move in different directions. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SeanMcCormack,

Thank you for reaching out.

Yes, it is possible to animate individual cells on Adobe Express mobile app.

Here's how you can do it:

Open the Adobe Express app and create a new project. Select the 3-row Instagram Stories template.

Import your photos into each cell of the template.

1. Tap on the photo in the cell you want to animate.
  2. Tap on the "Animate" button at the bottom of the screen.
  3. Select the type of animation you want to apply to the photo. You can choose from options such as "Pan and Zoom," "Fade", "Slide", and more.
  4. Adjust the settings for the animation, such as the speed and direction.
  5. Repeat this process for each photo you want to animate in the template.
  6. Once you've animated all the photos, preview the animation by tapping on the "Play" button at the bottom of the screen.
  7. When you're satisfied with the animation, export the project to your desired format.

You should now have an animated Instagram Stories template with photos moving in different directions.

I hope this helps answer your question! If it does, kindly remember to "Upvote" and mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other users or community members who might stumble across the same issue locate the answer faster. 

We're here to help If you have any further questions.

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you tap on the photo in the cell, it goes to the Edit/Adjust/Looks/Enhance menu. The options in Edit are Replace, remove Background, Move Freely or Delete. The Animation button is only available when the photo in the cell isn't selected. In this case it only applies to all the photos. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SeanMcCormack 

Thank you for your reply!

If I understand correctly, you're trying to create an Instagram story using a collage-style template with 3 different cells. In each cell, you have 1 separate image that you would like to move in different directions, right?

Unfortunately, Adobe Express does not currently support this feature. However, we continuously work to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. We encourage you to share your idea as a feature request here to get more exposure and be featured depending on the community's votes.

We apologize for any confusion or frustration caused.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or need further assistance. We're here to help!

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No @Lyn_D, I have one image in each cell. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SeanMcCormack,

Apologies, this is what I meant,  and I corrected it in the post.

It is not supported at the moment.

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Lyn_D. That answers the question. I'll put in a feature request 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@SeanMcCormack Great! 

Hopefully, it will get implemented soon, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or need further assistance. We're here to help!

Also, kindly remember to "Upvote" and mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other community members with the same question locate the answer faster. 

Thank you in advance for supporting the community,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines