• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo licensing change & preview is gone

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is the preview image feature gone when trying to design a post in Spark? I got charged for 3 images, not knowing that the feature is gone. I can't preview an image within the app anymore?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Clint77,

With the launch of Creative Cloud express, we have changed how Adobe Stock works within the app.  If you are a free user, you have access to hundreds of thousands of images that are available without cost. Adding them to your project will cause them to show up in your license history, but you are not using credits to license them. 

If you are a paid Creative Cloud Express user, you can also use any of the photos that have a crown in the corner.  This gives you access to over 160 Million photos from Adobe Stock.  You can use these in your Creative Cloud Express projects as part of your subscription, but they are not available outside the app.

If you are a paid stock user, you can still license images on stock.adobe.com and those images will be available in Creative Cloud Express regardless of whether you are a free or paid user.

https://helpx.adobe.com/express/express-faq.html 

Hope that helps clear up any confusion. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
CM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines