• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poor quality GIF produced by spark (adobe express)

Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dear Comminity,

I have tried to turn a video (made in photoshop) into a gif in spark but the resultant GIF came out in really poor quality (seems really small). Any ideas on what that could have cause that?

GIF attached, I can list any psd paramenters that would be helpul if anyone points me to those that would be relevant.

Thanks! 💙💛

SM_GIF_-_TA_Advisory_AdobeCreativeCloudExpress (1).gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Margo,

Sorry for the trouble. We have replicated the same at ours and saw the same thing. We have escalated this to our experts. Kindly allow us some time and we will update you as soon as we get any response from them. Thank you for your patience in advance.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi @Manmeet2016 ,
Thanks for picking this up. Have you had any update from the experts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi again,
Any update/ solution yet please? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue too. Any gifs I make come out as poor quality, even if I choose a high quality file size. Has there been any updates on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue!!! it turns the gif into a smaller size EVEN THOUGH i selected High quality Large.. the quality is horrible... seems like the "Convert to Gif" isn't really working as it should

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ArtWave,

Apologies for the late response and also for the frustration & difficulties you faced with the new Adobe Express. Do you still see the issue of the file not opening? Are you getting any error messages? Which browser are you using?

Have you tried using the other suggested browsers (Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome) to see if it makes a difference? Try clearing the browser's cache and cookies to check if that helps.

Also, try restarting your computer.

From Windows browser: Ctrl + Shift + Delete

From Mac browser: Cmd + Shift + Delete

Hard refresh: Ctrl / Cmd + F5 or Ctrl/Cmd + R.

Please let us know if this helps. It also helps us with a screen recording of the workflow to investigate further.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and alas, this did not solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Caitlin34988604yknu,

Thank you for your patience.

I just came across your post and wanted to know if you still require help, as you reached out some time ago and have yet to be able to reproduce this issue.

Please let me know if this is now resolved for you, as I'm here to help and looking forward to hearing from you.

^Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines