• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem mit der Darstellung von Bildern im Negativ Mix

Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Das Problem kann folgendermaßen nachvollzogen werden: Bild als Hintergrundebene fixieren.

Neues Bild frei auf das Bild positionieren und anschließend dieses mit dem Tool Mischen -> Negativ setzen. Beim Abspeichern der Datei wird der Effekt eliminiert, was für Bildkompositionen sehr ärgerlich ist.

Ein Verbesserungsvorschlg noch dazu: es wäre angenehm, wenn man einzelne Layer visuell auswählen könnte statt umständlich über das Verschieben oder Ändern der Reihenfolge.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @daszns 

Thank you for writing to us. It seems a great idea. It's something we are looking into, though! This release is just the beginning. We want to keep our community in the know, so regularly, we'll share sneak peeks into upcoming features. We welcome your continued feedback– we're building this new app together! It's something we are looking into, though! You can directly let our engineering team know about it by creating a feature request
here: https://creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com/forums/329007-creative-cloud-express-feature-suggestion.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Manmeet,

thank you for your reply. I hope you do also look into the problem I described when you want to mix layers as seen in the photos I apllied with my post. I would very much appreciate that because this troubles me in creating my designs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Manmeet2016 ,

the issue with the transparency/opacity problem still exists. May I hope that there will be a solution for this problem any time soon? 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Oliver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oliver, Apologise for the delay. Would you mind checking if this happens in any other format apart from PNG? Are there any troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?  Let's investigate this with some more piece of information.  Thanks for being so patient in order to resolve this issue. Thanks ^Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Manmeet,

well this is answered quite simple: the file format of the used material is all JPG. The only output format on iOS for Adobe Express is PNG as far as I know. At least I havent found another option. As far as I know PNG does support transparency so this should work as it is seen while composing. I think the saving process might have some flaws handling the layers?

Thank you for your reply,

Oliver 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Manmeet2016 ,

still there is no fix for the mentioned problem. Any chance anyone will have a closer look at this in the near future. It is frustrating when the results don't match the template.

Desperately yours

Oliver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines