• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with exporting project in full resolution to PNG and JPG

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export project in full resolution (6000 x 6000px) to PNG or JPG exported file has black border with right side and bottom side. I tried on PC with Windows 10 ( Edge browser) and on Chromebook with the same resoult. When I export files on smartphone or tablet in Creative Cloud Express for Android all files are correct. Balck border appears only in Creative Cloud Express web browser version. All files in resolution above 5750 x 5750px have black border, all files in resolution up to 5750 x 5750px does not have black border. Sample file in attachment.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem when downloading the projects, the quality decreases too much, I am using firefox mozilla, google, and edge and the result is the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try exporting smaller images. 6000 x 6000 pixels is too huge for the web. 

Best image size for websites:

https://northwestmediacollective.com/best-image-size-for-websites-2021-the-ultimate-guide/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Creative Cloud Express has the ability to export at a resolution of 6000 x 6000 px, it should work fine. And if there are any limitations, programmers should take it into account. Because now it looks a bit frivolous for a big company like Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The original poster never said WHAT the image was going to be used for. YOu shouldn't assume that the image would be output for just for web use. Print requires different and high resolution output. I am having a similar issue. Now all of a sudden the output regardless of device is of a very poor resolution at 72 Dpi when I personally would prefer 300 dpi and downsample my files myself so I have more options for the platform it will be published for. I personally have paid a lot of money for a very long time for all my Adobe products and would prefer to get full value and choice for what I pay for. Let US select the output resolution please. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem for the export of images on instagram and facebook, low quality, I take the indications of Adobe Creatice Cloud that puts image models for social networks and when downloading in any format or size, they are downloaded in low quality , makes the whole project useless

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines