• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project Folder Error - Dragging and Dropping

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not drag and drop projects into folders when the folder is in the first or fifth position on my dashboard. I created the 1 folder just to move my folders out to the 2nd position that then allows me to drag projects into it but then it does not allow me to drag projects into the last (5th) folder until I delete 1 then the last folder works, when its in the 4th position. 

The cursor on the video doesn't show but when I drag a file over the 1st and 5th folder I get the DO NOT circle and when I drag a file to the middle 3 folders I have no error

Chrome browser and it is up-to-date, this has been happening for months and I manage by adding and deleting folders but this is clearly a glitch that should be fixed. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

just to be on the safe side did you try it in another Browser like Firefox or Edge? I tryed to reproduce the Problem, but I do not have that issue with Firefox on Windows. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines