• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publicar en Google Maps mi empresa

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Antes realizaba diseños con esta app y los publicaba en Google Maps en mi empresa. Pero ahora cuando voy a publicar me da error. Dice que no tiene suficientes píxeles la imagen. No entiendo. Qué debería hacer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

it seems that the google Standards for the Image Size may changed. You can simply click on the "Resize" Button on the right Side or if you make a new project choose a bigger Project Size. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is that buttom to resize? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm not sure how this is called in your language, but on my phone it looks like this.

AE-Groesse01.PNG

You can also open it in a Browser on a Desktop PC and then it should look like this
AE-Resize02.PNGHope that helps to locate the Button.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But the option to resize is only available for Premium users, and I don't have garanties that the solution of my problem is resize my proyect in any of the sizes Premiun offer. Because Google Maps says that my proyect needs 400× 600 pixeles  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines