• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Published Express content not saving

Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened over the last two weeks (Jan 15-25)

Myself and several students found that content was not saving and projects were being lost. In my case I had created an Express post and published it. Later, I remixed it, published it as a link and downloaded it. On returning the remixed version had been lost and it had reverted to the original version of the file. I did notice that the UPDATE LINK dialogue box failed to appear on a few occasions. I was wondering if this was just a server side glitch that had occurred during this period or if this is a problem that others are expriencing.

Directly below is the original content (still showing in my project) and the version at the very bottom is the updated content that I had published as a link and downloaded yet it reverted back to the original content.

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 11.07.11 AM.pngFlipFlop.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JimKinney,

Thank you for writing us. Could you please try saving again the project and click on the "UPDATE LINK" when you see the pop up? We just want to know if you get to see any error message after that so that we could assist you accordingly.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines